STRIP LOCK (Snap lock)
The Strip-Lock roofing sheet is a concealed fastener roof system that securely clasp onto each other without any visible screws and offers a clean, durable finish to any roof design. It is available in various gauges.
- This type of sheets securely clasp onto each other without visible screws.
- Strip lock sheets are manufactures with quality Aluzinc materials.
- They are best applied on structures with curvy roof plan and sophisticated roof cuts
- Invisible screw feature, It eliminates the possibility of leakage because it is long span.
- Its length reduces joints thus curbing the avenue for leakages.
- Aesthetically appealing, neat finishing
UNIQUE PRODUCT FEATURE
- It has an effective width of 0.31m/310mm
- Available in Distinct Colourcoated forms
- Gauges - 0.35/0.4/0.45/0.5mm
- Cottage Green
- Trac Blue
- Deep Ocean
- Brick Red
- Coffee Brown
Why you need a PWC Rain-Gutter
Why you must install a PVC Rain Gutter