These are thin metal plates with anti-slip properties and a beautiful appearance. A chequered plate has elevated regular diamonds or lines on one side and a plane on the other.
Galvanized Steel Sheet: This is steel that has been coated with a thin layer of zinc to offer corrosion protection for items like garbage cans, storage tanks, and construction structure. Prior to galvanizing, sheet steel must usually be cold-rolled.
Steel plate, also known as structural steel, is a type of steel sheet that may be cut and welded to create a more complex product. It’s manufactured by fusing many steel layers into a single plate.
Steel plate is frequently used to reinforce foundations and to support mass units of weight such as bridges. It can also be used as a foundation for the building of larger materials and non-workable pieces.
Steel plates manufactured by DBS Industries, one of the major steel companies in Ghana’s, meet the highest industry standards.
- Higher durability and longevity.
- Weld consistency and integrity.
- Amenable to rigorous fabrications.
- Superior finish and anti –rust coating.
- Greater resistance to corrosion.
- Superior bend ability, ease of cutting and threading.
- Quality standards and controls.