- It has an Aluzinc metal base and a stone coated nish.
- It looks and feels like the traditional roof tile. However, it is lighter and easier to handle compared to the traditional tiles.
- It is designed to be installed on a 2x2 batten system as purlins.
- They have a stone coated base and an excellent resistance to corrosion.
- They look and feel like the traditional tile roof, however, lighter and easier to handle compared to the traditional tiles
- Modern Classical
UNIQUE PRODUCT FEATURE
- Environmentally friendly
- Cost Effective
- Heat and sound insulation
- Leak proof
Why you need a PWC Rain-Gutter
Why you must install a PVC Rain Gutter