PVC Foam Sheet (FASCIA BOARDS)
PVC foam sheet/board is becoming the substitution of wood in many fields. It is made through foaming and pressing into shape with additives. The main material is PVC
- Unlike the wood alternative, the PVC Foam sheet requires no painting and treatment against pests, insects and rodents before installation.
- It also enhances the look of your roof by reducing the occurrence of distortion.
- It has a longer life span as compared to the wooden board.
- It is environmentally friendly.
- It has a natural white color, hence doesn't require painting.
- It is cost effective.
The PVC foam sheet is screwed to the roof frame with specially made screws to fasten the sheet onto the frame.
2800mm x 240mm x 10mm, 2800mm x 600mm x 10/15mm, 2800mm x 1200mm x 15mm
- Light weight, good tenacity, high rigidity.
- . Fireproof and flame retardant.
- Good insulation.
- No sopping, no deformation.
- Easily processed
- Good plasticity, being an excellent thermoform material.
- Sub-light surface and elegant vision.
- Anti-chemical corrosion.
- Suitable to silk screen printing.
- With imported dyes, unfading and anti-aging.
- It has straight joints.
- It varies in thickness.